I just got this Lack of Color pink boater hat in the mail, and was so excited to wear it for the first time! Pink has been a huge trend this season, and thanks to Valentino's SS 2017 show, we know it's here to stay for at least one more.
(That's my pup, Beauregard!He just turned 2 in August.)
On a casual trip to the dog park and then Happy Hour, I love to throw on some comfy jeans. If I'm feeling a little dressy, heeled boots and fun accessories (like this hat!) complete the look with minimal effort.
p.s. Independent Fashion Bloggers included me in their Links a la Mode for this week! Check it out below.
- A Blonde’s Moment: Rainy Daze
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in my Ipsy September 2016 Glam Bag!
- Concreteislandista: The Fashion Minded Pop Up Shop
- Elements of Ellis: Grid Print Top
- Fashion Footprint: Blacky Black
- Finite1: How to Mix and Match Fall Colors: Jewel Tone Colors
- Jazmin Racquel: Suede Mini Skirt for Fall
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Cozy Plaid Scarf
- Living After Midnite: Makeup Monday: Metallic Berry Fall Makeup
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Fringe
- Milk White Moon: Denim and Pink
- Modavracha: The Circle Bag Trend
- Musings of a Shopaholic Mama: Fall Floral: How to Wear 3 Ways
- My Golden Beauty: The Perfect Peplum Blouse for Fall
- One Awesome Momma: From Work to Weekend
- Petite Silver Vixen: How to Wear Black and White without Looking Boring
- Style with Nihan: Radical Stripes
- The Chic Machine: Product Review: Glossier’s Super Serums
- The Classy Junk: 7 Easy to Thrift Pieces to Enhance Your Autumn Wardrobe
- Wish and Wear: Best Supporting Acts